Premus™ | Pre-Order
Premus™ | Pre-Order
This is the SWAYY Premus™, a fully insulated hammock. Made in the USA, this hammock allows you leave your tent, sleeping bag, and sleeping pad behind. Hammock camp all year round with the SWAYY Premus™.
Add To Cart
The Premus™ is constructed using four parts.
- The first is the weight bearing layer, or hammock body, is constructed using a 1.6oz per square yard, 40 Denier, nylon fabric with a 6-way ripstop to increase strength and durability.
- The second is the insulation layer. This layer consists of two layers of Primaloft Silver 3.0oz insulation to keep opulent warmth. Each insulation layer is cut, sewn, darted and pleated in a specific way to create three specific air gaps under your backside that won't compress.
- The third is the shell layer. This wind breaking layer is made of a .9oz per square yard, 15 Denier, nylon fabric that is designed to be lightweight and breathable enough to prevent moisture build-up.
- The fourth and final piece is the full-length zipper. When zipped up, this allows for total warmth for the chilly nice. When unzipped, this allows for a steady warmth under your bum but keeps it cool enough for summer camping. The zipper is a #8 zipper that is strong, durable, and lightweight.
The Premus™ Suspension is constructed using 3 main parts: The carabiners, CD101 aluminum alloy cinch buckles, and Poly/Dyneema webbing.
- The carabiners are made of high grade A6061 cold-forged aluminum alloy. Each biner weights 25.7g. The closed gate strength is 10kN and the open strength is 3kN.
- The CD101 cinch buckles are crafted for easy tensile adjustability of the hammock and are made using an aluminum alloy for the perfect balance of strength and weight.
- The high-tensile strength webbing is made from a polyester and Dyneema blend. This keeps the weight and wearability low and the strength high. Our webbing is 1" wide and is 4.9g per foot.
- Weight Maximum: 400 lbs / 182 kg
- Length: 10 ft (11ft for long option)
- Stuff-Sack Dimensions: 19" x 8" x 16"
- Temperature Rating: Spring-Fall (35-70°F / 1.6 - 21°C)
- System Weight: 5.1 lbs
- Weight Bearing Fabric: Hexon™ 1.6 oz
- Shell Fabric: Argon™ .9 oz
- Heat Reflection: All Sides
- Fill: Primaloft® Silver Insulation 3.0 oz
- Suspension Material: 1" Poly/Dyneema Webbing
- Carabiners: 25.7g A6061 Cold-Forged Aluminum Alloy. 10kN Closed.